Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mucinous Ovarian Cancer Ovarian Cysts/mucinous Cystadenoma ?

Ovarian cysts/mucinous cystadenoma ? - mucinous ovarian cancer

There are about six months ago, I went to the emergency room and they have a CAT scan of my abdomen and found a large cyst on left ovary. While the cyst does not cause me grief is heavy and must be eliminated.
I did some research on this topic, and what I have read that a guy is unusually large ovarian cyst. There is a 70% probability that the cyst Benin and filled only on the bottom with a fluid such as mucus. My gynecologist has had blood tests to detect cancer, and all results are negative made, I wonder if the cyst and sent to the pathologist, who also Benin. So my question is ... "When someone is diagnosed with this type of cyst?

No comments:

Post a Comment