Monday, January 25, 2010

What To Write In A Bachelorette Card Should I Write Thank You Cards For The Gifts I Received At My Bachelorette Party? (I Thanked Them In Person)?

Should I write thank you cards for the gifts I received at my bachelorette party? (I thanked them in person)? - what to write in a bachelorette card

Absolutely! It is always a good idea to have someone with a short, sweet, thank you thank you notes. Very few people do more, and it shows he cares about people, but as "things".

5 comments:

♫ Mad Luv ♫ said...

if not thanked him in person! unless it was a very expensive gift!

SweetPan... said...

Thank You Cards are good label, even when they thanked him in person

SweetPan... said...

Thank You Cards are good label, even when they thanked him in person

Cher said...

by all means, yes

IamMARE said...

Yes, you should always send thank you cards. Although it thank you in person.

Post a Comment