Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dirty Horny Sluts Msn *dirty Talking? What Do YOU Think?* Click Here?

*dirty talking? what do YOU think?* click here? - dirty horny sluts msn

If my BF talks dirty when we go to bed, and he calls me "bitch" and for once "****". But he always treated me so well, a little beyond sex and really respects me.

So yesterday when I was stressed, and I sent him an SMS message was very hot, dirty, calling me a **** and a whore, etc. I think we do anything with sex.

We talked on the phone today and he said he feels uncomfortable when I mention these things because he thinks I'm much more and much better, etc., and really loves.

I felt a little warm and fuzzy and really touched when he said that it was as if he really respected me, and that ..

I asked if that what you think? Someone sees a contradiction or what? amazing ....

No comments:

Post a Comment