Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sore Knee Symptoms I'm Having Unusual Knee Pain With Symptoms That Don't Seem To Match Any Injuries I Can Find.?

I'm having unusual knee pain with symptoms that don't seem to match any injuries I can find.? - sore knee symptoms

Hockey game on the ice, 1 to 3 times per week. My knee started to hurt when he played two games. The next morning I woke up very stiff knee. Two months have passed since I wound the first time. I fell on my knees a few times since then, during the Games, and causes more pain temporarily. However, the symptoms are the following: I have a stabbing pain in the knee while trying to squat. You have pain in the front inside of my knee so sometimes when I can turn on the leg or foot, while sitting in one position. I have seen, never severe swelling after workouts. I saw my doctor, who determined that the injury is not a tape. A word to any similar experiences?

No comments:

Post a Comment