Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chrome Green Desert Eagle Airsoft Where Can I Buy A Full Metal, Blowback, Preferably Green Gas, And Preferably Chrome Desert Eagle Airsoft Gun?

Where can i buy a full metal, blowback, preferably green gas, and preferably chrome desert eagle airsoft gun? - chrome green desert eagle airsoft

I am seeking a Desert Eagle Airsoft, I can play with my friends and watching connect with reality. I have heard that Green Gas smears during the filming, so I wanted to. Green gas or red. I have nothing for Japan or something like HFC-134a. Please help: D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deagle Deagle Inb4 MARK W / CLIPS Price

Seriously, do airsoft Google. Have places like Redwolf, Shorty, AirSplat and May, what you are looking for. But if you do something useful, get a 1911, USP, 92 replies berätta. They are easier on gas then a Desert Eagle

Post a Comment