Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Small White Spot Gums I Had A Tooth Pulled, Now The Gum Has Small White Spots And It Is Sore.?

I had a tooth pulled, now the gum has small white spots and it is sore.? - small white spot gums

Is on the side of the palace of the gums that are inflamed and slightly elevated white patches and gum, when I run my tongue through it does not feel smooth. The spots are not large, only lots of small points. I take amoxicillin and fear it could cause a yeast or something. But since in the vicinity of the quarry, I believe that it do with it. It was a difficult extraction, I expect some discomfort. It's been 4 days since the procedure. I would appreciate ideas on small spots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a minor infection to me.
If it persists or worsens consult a doctor.

Post a Comment